HCC TRUNK OR TREAT - SUNDAY OCTOBER 27th 3:00-4:30 pm
All cars and trucks are welcome and must complete this registration form prior to the event. The event is run in the parking lot of Hanwell Community Church.
EVENT OVERVIEW: Trunk or Treaters will go from trunk to trunk, collecting treats/candy from vehicle owners who have registered for the event. We strongly encourage you to decorate your vehicle and even yourselves to help give the kids a fun experience!
In the case of rainy or messy weather, the event will be moved inside the church building and each trunk will be given a table. If the weather is extreme, the event will be cancelled with no make up date.
· This is a low-scare event and we are expecting treaters that range in age from toddlers to middle schoolers, so please keep this in mind when planning your design.
· Please be courteous to your trunk neighbors and keep your decorations confined to your parking space. If you would like to include a game (i.e. bean bag toss, etc) as part of your design, please feel free, however we ask that this doesn't restrict who is able to collect your treats!
· All participants must provide their own candy for distribution. We suggest 200 treats if possible. To ensure safety, treats/candy should be individually prepackaged from the manufacturer. HCC will attempt to top up treats as required (donation dependent).
· No electricity will be provided for Trunkers.
· All trunks and their owners will be photographed and media permissions will be mandatory for this event.
· Set up time will be from 2:15-2:45pm. We need ALL vehicles to be set up and ready by 2:50pm for safety reasons.
· Vehicles will not be permitted to move or leave the parking lot until the conclusion of the event.
· Most important of all…HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!
HCC TRUNK OR TREAT MEDIA DISCLAIMER
From time to time we may wish to promote our ministry opportunities through photos displayed in various media including our church bulletin boards, our church websites and printed materials used for advertising. To allow that to happen we require permission. By checking the "grant" box on this form you are allowing us the opportunity to use pictures.